I really want to get into the festive mood over the next two weeks before Christmas arrives. I always find the build up to Christmas a lot more fun than actual Christmas Day, so I want to maximise my time being festive, despite have work until the 21st, by doing some activities before the big day comes!
1. Read some of the books on my TBR list
2. Go for a nice walk
3. Drink lots of hot chocolate
4. Watch Home Alone and the Polar Express
5. Have a real cosy night in by the fire
6. Play board games with my family
7. Watch Game of Thrones
8. Get the elves in to wrap all the Christmas presents I’ve bought
9. Bake some festive gingerbread biscuits
10. Read a Christmas book or two!
That’s my list! What would be on your list of festive things to do?