Christmas is meant to be a time of joy and spending time with family. Christmas has changed a lot for me over the years. I don’t quite feel as much excitement in comparison to what I used to when I was younger, but that’s just because Christmas has changed for me over the years.
Here’s my list of things I love about Christmas:
- Spending time with family – I enjoy spending time with my family over Christmas, hopefully this year we’ll crack the board games out!
- Having time to rest – I get the time off between Christmas and New Year!
- The run up to Christmas – I particularly enjoy the run up to Christmas and doing festive things to get me in the Festive mood!
- Reading on Christmas Eve (and just reading books in general over Christmas) – I want to start reading a Christmas book every Christmas Eve to take me into Christmas Day. I started this last year and want to continue again this year!
- The food – I loooove Christmas dinner because it’s the roast but with way more veggies, turkey and bread sauce (my favourite)!
What are your favourite things about Christmas?