Though I didn’t read as much in 2018 as I would have liked, there were a few favourite books of 2018 that I can pluck out of the 40ish that I’ve read so far..I mean, we still have 2 weeks left of the year so that’s plenty of reading time!
Here’s my Five Favourite books of 2018:
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – I whizzed through this one when I read it and just loved it. I still need to watch the movie but I really loved the book, so hope my love for the movie is the same!
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – This was such an interesting fantasy and I really enjoyed reading this one. It was fast paced and a page turner. I met Tomi at YALC this year and she’s super lovely!
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber – I loved the first book and the second was no different. I now can’t wait for the third and final book, Finale.
- Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco – My love for these books knows no bounds. I enjoyed the new setting and thought it was so unique!
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee – Although this one took me a while to get through, I did enjoy being with the characters and thought that the plot was good.
What are your favourite books of 2018?