It should come as no surprise that, as a bookworm, I have a fairly big TBR made up of books from the last five years.
In fact, if you know me, you’ll know that my owned TBR is about 270-280 books. In 2019, and the next few years, I want to really cut that down by (obviously) reading more books but also by unhauling. My reading tastes have changed quite a bit over the last five years and books that interested me before, just don’t have that same effect now. I just need to learn to let go of those books!
Knowing that there are that many books on my TBR, I thought I’d list out 10 of the books on my TBR that I most definitely want to read this year. So without further ado, here they are…
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Bonus book: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.
Most of these books have been on my TBR for at least a year so I absolutely want to read them. I definitely want to unhaul some books so I can create a better system that encourages me to read more of my owned books without feeling overwhelmed.
Are any of the books on my list on your TBR? Or perhaps you’ve read them already?