Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
There are so many books that I love that are perfect for rainy days. Here are just a few from that list…
- Vicious by V. E. Schwab
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
What 10 books would you consider your perfect rainy day reads? I’d love to know!