Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I’ve been blogging for just over 2 years now and hasn’t it gone quick? I took a little step back not long after I started because I got a little bogged down with working and university and I’ve been trying to consistently blog ever since. I’d say that I’ve started to step up my game more since October/November time although my new job this month has thrown me a little bit!
Writing reviews has always been the thing I struggle the most with which is funny considering this blog was created for me to review books. I struggle to write critically about books but I give it a go anyway.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is about bringing our first ten reviews to light. If I’d been talking about my old blog from about 5 years ago, I would most definitely be a little embarrassed to be posting my first review but I’m to my first ten posts on this blog. Here we go…
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (Are we really that surprised?)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han