Kate over at Reading Through Infinity is hosting another Easter Readathon after the success of her readathon last year and I am looking forward to getting involved. You can check out her TBR here.
Now, I’m not too sure how much reading I’ll get done as I do have some plans over the weekend but I would definitely like to read a few books. As you may have seen, I am currently hosting (badly) #ARCAttack so I have a lot of books on that list that I need to get too.
Kate has created a bingo board for books to tick off. I’m not sure how many I will get to tick off as I will be attempting to read all of the ARCs that I have left but I know that I will at least be able to tick one box off this board!
My TBR for the weekend is:
- The Paper and Hearts Society by Lucy Powrie
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
- Viper by Bex Hogan
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
I am really not sure if I’ll be able to read all of these books but I will give it a go!
With just under a week to go until the start of End of Yearathon, I thought I’d tell you guys what’s on my list of books to read for the readathon!
End of Yearathon is new for this year and is starting on the 26th December and running until the 1st January 2019. It’s up to you when you start on the 26th December, it could be midnight or it could be when you wake up. This readathon is meant to be about getting in those last few books before the year is up but it’s also meant to be fun!
I’m super excited to be hosting my very first Readathon and am really hoping to read all of the books that are on my TBR.
For End of Yearathon, I’ve based my TBR around the challenges we’ve chosen. Here’s what I’m planning to read!
Read A Book Released In 2018
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black – I pre-ordered this book and yet I still haven’t read it. I definitely want to read it before 2018 is over, especially since I’m going to the Holly Black and Cassandra Clare signing in February 2019!
Read A Book With Christmas Colours On The Cover
- Tilly and the Bookwanderers by Anna James – This book has both gold and red on it, and if you look underneath the dust jacket, there’s even a little bit of green! This is a children’s book so it should be a relatively fast read…I hope!
Read A Book In A Series
- I’m going with Victoria Schwab’s Vicious for this one because I know that I am getting this one for Christmas, but also because I know that it is a series I can finish off fairly quickly as it only has two books!
Read A Book With More Than 400 Pages
- I received an ARC of Enchantee by Gita Release in the post this month and it’s a book I’m super excited for. I didn’t want to go for a book that completely oversteps 400 pages as I want to make sure I get through all of the books on my TBR, so this one is definitely a good pick.
Read A Book Released Before 2018
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden – This book now has two other books in the series and I am still yet to read it, as per usual. It’s on my Winter TBR so this is the perfect opportunity to read it as it’ll knock it off my Winter TBR and it’ll complete a readathon challenge!
I received Saga Volume 2 & 3 for my birthday in July but haven’t read them yet. If I do get chance, I would like to re-read Volume 1 before reading both Volume 2 & 3.
So that’s my TBR for End of Yearathon! I hope plenty of you will be joining us for this – I’m excited but nervous to see how it will go! There will be reading sprints throughout the readathon, so make sure you follow both myself and Amanda on twitter for those!
Are you joining in on our readathon? What do you plan to read for it? Let me know below because I’d love to know what you guys are reading!
If you’re doing your own blog post on your TBR for End of Readathon, make sure you link me to it as I’d love to read it!